Basic User Guidelines
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs with your username and account.
- You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret and secure.
- You are responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you use on the StuffBox.com site.
- You may not threaten, abuse, harass, impersonate, stalk, defraud, slander or intimidate other StuffBox.com users or third-parties.
- You may not use the StuffBox.com service for any illegal purpose.
- You may not use the StuffBox.com service to post any pornography or obscene material, images, or video.
- You must not transmit any malicious code of a destructive nature such as worms, Trojan horses, and viruses or otherwise disrupt the StuffBox website or hinder public access to the StuffBox website nor may you spam or send junk mail.
- You may not modify or change StuffBox.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is related to StuffBox.com.
- You must be at least 13 years old to visit and use StuffBox.com, as provided in the applicable laws and regulations.
- StuffBox may modify or terminate the StuffBox.com site for any reason at any time without notice.
- StuffBox may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of individuals and/or businesses that own proprietary rights in such usernames.
- Pages on other external websites which display data hosted on StuffBox.com must provide a link back to StuffBox.
- You may not post any information or listings that are a conflict of interest or trade reviews for any financial or commercial gain or favoritism.
- You may not use any robots, spiders, or automated devices to view, access, copy, index or retrieve information, images, video or other content on the Stuffbox.com website.
In an effort to promote an honest dialogue about consumer products, StuffBox allows users to upload photos, videos, write opinions, post comments, and add content (collectively hereinafter referred to as "Content") to the StuffBox site, with certain restrictions. While StuffBox is pleased to provide this service, the use of the StuffBox site to upload content is also not without limit. Of course, the opinions, reviews, and information provided by StuffBox users are not approved, endorsed, or otherwise affiliated with StuffBox and do not represent the opinion of StuffBox, its officers, employees, or and persons or organizations affiliated or in active concert with StuffBox.
- Only upload pictures, video and other content that you own or are authorized to upload. By uploading Content, you represent that you are the owner of the content or are authorized to post such Content.
- When you post Content to StuffBox.com, you are allowing StuffBox to make limited use of this Content. When you post Content to StuffBox.com, you irrevocably grant StuffBox a non-exclusive, international, perpetual, royalty-free, right to publicly display, reproduce, modify, distribute, create derivative works, and otherwise use such Content, including but not limited to works protected under copyright laws.
- Opinions and representations of fact posted on StuffBox.com are not affiliated with StuffBox. By posting opinions, reviews, and information, you represent that such opinions, reviews, and information are solely yours and are not affiliated with, endorsed, approved, or otherwise affiliated with StuffBox. While user opinions and reviews may be useful, StuffBox cannot ensure the accuracy of all user Content. Accordingly, any reliance on user opinions, reviews, and/or representations of fact is at your own discretion. StuffBox shall not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information or Content provided by its users. You assume all risk with respect to your Content including anyone's reliance on your Content.
- While your opinions are your own, if you provide information about products, this information must be truthful and not misleading. StuffBox is committed to providing a forum for the exchange of open and honest information and opinions about products. False, deceptive, or misleading representations of fact are counterproductive to this dialogue and may violate the intellectual property and other rights of others and is not condoned by StuffBox.
- Do not upload illegal, pornographic, or obscene Content or use StuffBox for unlawful purposes or the promotion of illegal activities.
- Posted links to third-party websites are not affiliated with, endorsed by, or associated with StuffBox.
- The information provided at this web site carries no express or implied warranties as to accuracy, reliability, validity, timeliness or appropriateness for any particular purpose.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the user created product profiles are accurate and up-to-date nor do they necessarily represent the view of the StuffBox team. If you choose to include product Content in your product listings, you are responsible for ensuring that your listings are accurate. You agree that you will not hold our site responsible for inaccuracies in listings.
StuffBox does not condone, induce, encourage, or intend to derive any direct financial benefit from any unauthorized use of third-party trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property or from any false or misleading representations of fact.
In the event that you believe that any content on the web site infringes your trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property, please promptly contact StuffBox's designated intellectual property agent shown below. Upon receipt of such notification of a violation of copyrights in accordance with the following terms, StuffBox will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing for investigation.
Intellectual Property Agent
Name: Theodore Blosser
Phone Number: 310-243-6590
If you are the owner of copyright-protected material you believe is being infringed, provide the following information to the designated Intellectual Property Agent shown above:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Within a reasonable time after receipt of such information, the Intellectual Property Agent will investigate the situation and may remove the content on either a temporary or permanent basis. Users found to repeatedly infringe the rights of others may find their username(s) revoked and/or account(s) cancelled.
In the event that the Intellectual Property Agent removes or otherwise disables access to the content, the user whose content has been removed may request that the content be replaced or restored access, provided that this counter-notification is in writing, addressed to the Intellectual Property Agent, and contains the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The user's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a proper counter-notification, StuffBox will promptly provide the owner who originally notified StuffBox of the infringement with a copy of the counter-notification and indicate that StuffBox will restore access to the content within ten (10) business days. StuffBox will then replace the content between ten (10) and fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter-notification, unless the Intellectual Property Agent first receives notice from the copyright owner who submitted the original notification that the owner has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the content.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Content available at this web site is an original or derivative work, created by StuffBox or used with permission of the copyright owner. StuffBox reserves all rights with respect to the Content available at this web site.
You may not modify the materials at this web site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform or distribute or otherwise use them for any commercial purpose without StuffBox's express written permission. Images and names displayed on this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by StuffBox. We may also offer listings of stock images, product specifications, which are provided by third parties. While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogs will always be accurate and up-to-date.
Your registration and uploading of Content to StuffBox.com constitutes consent to the use of your name, voice, photograph, or likeness if you provide such Content.
Copyright © 2010 StuffBox, LLC, All rights reserved.
StuffBox is the owner or authorized user of trademarks and service marks, including StuffBoxSM. In addition, various other page elements may be trademarks claimed by StuffBox, including page headers, icons, graphics and scripts.
Third-party trademarks on this web site are displayed purely for nominative, referential, or comparative use and not to imply any connection, sponsorship, affiliation, or approval of or with the trademark or its owner or licensee or to suggest that StuffBox has any affiliation with the trademark or its owner or licensee. These third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
Third Party Links/Websites
The web site may contain hyperlinks to third-party sites. StuffBox does not control any Content located at third-party sites, and any linking by StuffBox or its users is done purely for the convenience of the user and not to imply any connection, sponsorship, affiliation, or approval of the linked site or its owner. If you decide to access any of the third party web sites linked to this web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
This web site is administered by StuffBox from its offices in the United States. StuffBox makes no representation that materials at this web site will be available to users outside the United States, or that the Content or information available at the web site is appropriate for use outside the United States. Any access to the web site from locations where this Content or information is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this web site from outside the United States, you do so voluntarily and at your own risk. You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. By using the StuffBox website, you: (a) irrevocably agree that the federal courts of California shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any suit or other proceeding arising out of or based upon this Agreement;(b) submit to the venue and jurisdiction of such courts; and (c) irrevocably consent to personal jurisdiction by such courts.
By using this web site, you agree to abide by these terms herein. Accordingly, you agree to indemnify, defined and hold harmless, StuffBox as well as StuffBox's members, directors, officers, employees, agents and third party partners from and against all losses, damages, costs and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from your use of the web site. Stuffbox disclaims all liability for any indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, reliance or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages that may result from the use of this website.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we have developed this policy to make clear how we may collect, use, communicate, and disclose your information. To fully use some of the functionality available at the StuffBox.com website, you may be asked to provide routine identifying information, such as your name, email address, and age. Other, non-personal information may also be collected regarding your visit to the website, including the timing, nature, and extent of your visit, such as the date and time you visited the site, the pages you may have visited, the website you previously were visiting, the type of browser and operating system used, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. This information may be included in databases owned and maintained by StuffBox or its agents. StuffBox retains all rights to these databases and the information contained in them. The web site may also collect Internet Protocol Addresses, which is a unique code associated with your computer that is assigned by your Internet service provider. We may use your IP address to report aggregate information on use and to help improve the website.
If any additional information is requested from you, we will identify the reasons for which your information is being stored and collected.
We may use your data without identifying you as individuals with third party vendors to help improve your overall experience.
We will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information in accordance with the law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, and up-to date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft.
This website may use "cookies". A cookie is a piece of information that our server sends to your computer when you access a particular web site. This cookie helps our network recognize you in the event that you return to our web site to provide additional functionality to the site and help us track the usage of our web site more accurately.
We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13
In some cases, StuffBox may be required by law to provide your information to law enforcement personnel pursuant to lawful subpoena, court order, or search warrant.